“Everything you need for better future and success has already been written. And guess what? All you have to do is go to the library”
ABOUT ESHAN LIBRARY SYSTEM
Eshan offers a huge Library System with 11 branches. The biggest one is the Central Library located in Block-37
- Eshan academic community is well catered by all departmental libraries.
- There are more than 20+ lakh books and e-books on all subject fields.
- Library system subscribes number of journals, magazines and newspapers.
- Library system also offers ICT based resources to its users, such as e-books, e-journals, databases. The E-resources subscribed by University Library are IEEE, Springer, EBSCO, Capitaline, Manupatra, JGate plus, DELNET, JSTOR, Ebooks academic collection, McGraw Hill Ebooks collection, S.Chand Ebooks collection, Shodhganga, Shodhgangotri, INFLIBNET, NDL etc.
- Central Library of the university also manages an Institutional Repository for theses and dissertations.
- A good number of theses/dissertations and research reports are available in libraries.
- Besides books, library system also possesses rare book collection, special reports, reference sources, audio-visual material etc.
- Library system uses LIBSYS ILMS for handling day to day routine tasks of the all the libraries. It makes use of RFID and Barcode system for inventory and security of library materials.
The University's Library system offers a variety of library services
The University's Library system offers a variety of library Resources
The University's Library system provides state of the art infrastructure for comfortable learning environment
Library’s beautiful and user-friendly infrastructure includes big spacious halls, multimedia lab, digital sections, discussion rooms, circulation counters, air-conditioned well ventilated premises, neat and clean toiletries, fresh filtered water, lifts and staircases and well maintained library sections. Special attention is given on the upkeep of the library building by regular inspections and continuous up-gradation of the infrastructure.
The University's Library system provides variety of E-Resources & Databases to the users to supplement their teaching, learning and research activities.
These E-Resources can be accessed inside and outside the campus. For using them inside, users just need to click on the link of desired E-Resource available at library portal.
For providing remote access (outside campus) to the E-Resources, Library system uses EZproxy middleware solution. The middleware allows library users to have remote online access of various subscribed e-contents with single sign-on the existing library credentials i.e. username and password.